INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design of cryogenic pump assemblies to conform to customer specifications in accordance with engineering practices utilized by the Division. Responsible for coordinating and carrying through pump projects from inception of engineering design through final installation and start-up of equipment at client’s facility.
- Initiation of cryogenic pump projects per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Report progress and answer questions during departmental “Coordination Meetings” on assigned tasks and projects.
- Participate in project technical clarification meetings as necessary including customer meetings at site which may require domestic and international travels based on project requirements.
- Establishment and reporting on Engineering Project Schedule per approved Engineering Department procedures. Reviews, updates and approves company progress reports prior to return to Project Manager per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Review and comment on “As Sold” document package including specifications, correspondences, Quotations and Contract Purchase Order.
- Clarification of all pending contractual matters with client per approved Engineering Department procedures. Responsible for all written technical project correspondence coordinated through Project Manager.
- Preparation and reporting on drawing and document submittal schedule to Project Manager per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Preparation and issuance of in-house and customer data sheets and curves per approved Engineering Department Procedures.
- Issuance of monthly progress reports to Project Manager per approved Engineering Department Procedures.
- Supervision and coordination during the completion of pump layout, and all associated documents and calculations per the Engineering Project Schedule in accordance with approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Preparation of pump mechanical and hydraulic calculations for all cryogenic pump and system components as supplied by EIC per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Issuance of process, material and procedure specifications necessary to ensure correct manufacture and control of equipment specified by Engineering Department per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Supervision and coordination during preparation of project drawings and documents per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Issuance of test procedures and manuals as necessary to ensure correct testing and operation of equipment specified by Engineering Department per approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Assistance to other departments in all matters pertaining to engineering aspects of cryogenic pump projects.
- Supervision of assembly operation of engineering prototype equipment to ensure correctness and suitability of design together with updating of Engineering Department documents to reflect “As Built” condition.
- Assisting EIC test personnel during pump/expander testing, if requested by Project Engineering Manager. Performing test related calculations such as orifice plate calculation, TEM probe setting gap calculation, etc. and provide them to test personnel prior to testing.
- Issuance of test reports.
- Coordination and assistance during installation of equipment in the field and start-up operations, together with any updating of Engineering Department documents to reflect “As Built” condition.
- Completion of any other assigned tasks in accordance with written/verbal instructions or approved Engineering Department procedures.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Associate Project Engineer at EIC or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) from an accredited educational establishment. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in engineering aspect of rotating machinery and auxiliaries design and manufacture.
- Versatility in the application of cryogenic technology in the design and development of pump auxiliary components.
- Basic knowledge of turbo machinery hydraulics and machinery vibration.
- Good communication skills, proven discipline to carry out assigned tasks with little supervision and proven “Team Player.”
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.